Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Jacksonville for fresh content!
Zerorez carpet cleaning technicians earnings average $40,000 - $55,000 per year and top technicians make $60,000+ per year!
Are you looking for a better job that keeps you engaged, pays well, challenges you, and maybe even provides some meaning? Look no further! You know what you are worth, and so do we! You want more than just a J.O.B. We provide careers, great earning potential, and a fantastic culture for our team.
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
- Paid training to build knowledge and confidence
- Opportunity to be your own boss each day.
- Health Insurance plans available
- Paid Holidays
- Work for a company with a great reputation. Check out our over 4200 google reviews. https://tinyurl.com/36ymbpwm
What Do our technicians need?
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- Our commercial insurance requires technicians to be at least 21 years old.
- Drug Test and Background check required
- Able to work full days at a time
- Ability to move or lift 50 pounds
If you work in the following industries, we'd love to see you apply:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Landscaping/Ground Maintenance
- Construction worker
- Maintenance Person
- Home Services
- Delivery Driver
- Other Labor Position
Zerorez- Our mission is simple. To become the most trusted provider in our industry! We have the best technology, the absolute best People, the best equipment, and our customer love us. Just read the over 4000 5-star google reviews. Our process is patented and we can clean like nobody else in the industry. We train our employees to be confident in the process and in themselves. Our managers are there to help you succeed at work and outside of work. We believe in people and do our best to treat others the way we would want to be treated.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Please apply via Indeed or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Do you want to work in a happy, fun environment, representing a great product that helps keep homes and families safe? Come and join the Zerorez call center team.
- Friendly greeting of customers on the phone, a warm and friendly voice to put customers at ease and be enthusiastic about our product & services
- Field inbound calls and emails, to book reservations, reschedules, customer's concerns and cancellations
- Educate customers on products and processes
- Able to work independently and efficiently -- be able to see a task and take the steps to get it done without micro supervision
- Make outbound calls to customers to follow up with online inquiries, lost sales, and annual customer courtesy calls.
Our ideal employee is . . .
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to outstanding customer service
Position is open immediately. Call center is open Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturdays are required (9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m) No Sundays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to keyboard quickly and learn our booking software
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Team player in a call center environment
- Ability to multitask and handle high-stress situations
This is a stable, long-term position in a progressively growing company. We would love to have you are on our team!
Check out our website at www.zerorezjacksonville.com
Check out what our customers have to say about us on Google https://tinyurl.com/4y3jz8am
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hourCOVID-19 considerations:
Office is disinfected frequently. PPE available